Friday 14 March 2014

Neon & Nike




Topshop- orange crepe dress // House of Holland- knee high tights // Ebay- bad hair day beanie hat // Sports Direct- Nike blazers // Dorothy Perkins- Triangle necklace 


Hey :)

So I know this season is all about pastels and I love the pastel trend BUT the sun is starting to shine and I'm feeling extra bright!! It's been dark and dull for wayyyy too long and I fancied brightening things up with a bit of neon orange! This crepe dress was bought from Topshop last year and I love it! It's been worn on a few nights out but I've never really made it a casual outfit! It has a dipped hem at the back making it shorter at the front and a small black zip at the top on the back. I have seen a few of these in different colours in the sales recently and I've been tempted to invest in other colour but I managed to resist! 

I paired it with these knee high House of Holland tights. I purchased these after seeing them on the very gorgeous Copper Garden... I must say she pulls them off miles better than I do so head over and take a look! I do love the black and white contrast with the House of Holland writing on these and they stay up well as they have an elasticated band. 

Finally my beautiful blazers! I've been lusting over a pair of these for ages, it's rather surprising because I'm not much of a trainer girl but I do love these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)