Monday 11 February 2013

Capture life in Instagram prints



Who loves a bit of instagam??

I'm guessing the answer is most of you! Well after reading Zoella's blog and discovering there's a nifty little site called Printstagram I decided I had to take a look. Basically they print your pictures out for you. There are loads of different products to choose from such as calenders, stickers, memory boxes ect. I love surrounding myself with pictures and it seemed such a shame to have such a collection restricted to your phone! I decided to go for the mini squares where you get 48 prints at a smaller size or you could opt for the larger prints in a set of 24. I plan to get a cork board for mine at some point and pin them all on.
So if like me you love a bit of Instagram then I'd definitely recommend you check this out. The quality is really good and you have loads of options to chose from.... you won't be disappointed!!  




13 comments:

  1. I've also seen this idea featured on Zoella, it looks so cool :D
    You're photos look lovely XD xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its a good idea! I'm very happy with my prints! Just need a cork board now to stick them all up somewhere! :)xx

      Delete
  2. This is so cute!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  3. They look lovely, and sticking on them on a cork board sounds lovely! They look like Polaroid photographs, without the hefty price! I might have to get it!
    Mia x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you can also get larger ones which are more Polaroid style! Good quality too and reasonable! You should definitely check it out!! xx

      Delete
  4. wish i could get instagram on my stupid windows phone!!

    Beautiful photos, keep up the blogging, your inspiring xx

    http://lifefashionthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's rubbish! Instagram's brilliant!

      Ah thank you very much, that means a lot :) xx

      Delete
  5. "The service itself is still a fun one, but that's a lot of red marks that have shown up over the past couple weeks. Many shooters -- even the casual ones -- probably aren't that excited to have a giant corporation out there selling their photos without being paid or even notified about it." buy instagram likes spread

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume you're talking about Instagram in general and it's new terms of use?! Just to make it clear these are ALL photo's that have been taken by me, my friends or my family. The company that prints them for you only prints from your personal Instagram profile. I believe people who use Instagram know of these terms and conditions and if in any way they are unhappy with they're service then I suggested they find another site to upload photo's.

      Just personally speaking :)

      Delete
  6. Hi there this is such an impormative post. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

    - The instagram prints

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)