Saturday 19 January 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...

Yesterday as most of you are probably aware (unless you've been living under a rock) we had a SNOW DAY! Now, where I live it is a very rare occurrence to get snow, so naturally everywhere come to a stand still and nobody knew how to deal with it!! Even when the rest of the UK has snow, usually the poor little Isle of Wight gets left out. However yesterday the weather forecast did not disappoint. I woke up to find out I didn't have to work as all schools were closed. I then woke my mum up like a child at Christmas to tell her it was snowing. Honestly you have no idea how excited I was!!
So my boyfriend came from the other side of the island in his massive Land Rover to rescue me, my mum, and my friend. We then spent the day, sledging on an air bed, snowball fighting, snowman making and quad biking. As it got darker and we could no longer play, we all decided to end the day with a nice meal out! It really was the perfect snow day :) I hope you all had a great one too!!







17 comments:

  1. Ahh I love your snowy pictures, gorgeous! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I only got a few good ones, too busy playing :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://inthebigoldworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/000-014-liebster-award.html
    Annie-Lou XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I thought he was a bit odd looking, but we tried ha!! Will have a little peek :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these are such cute photographs! We had a snow day too :)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of your Hunters. Gutted I forgot to take my camera when we went sledging ha! ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got them last year for a festival, I love 'em! Ha well at least you had fun! :) xx

      Delete
  6. pretty photos! I also had a snow day - lazy day!;D
    followed your blog!

    www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) ha hope you had fun! Following back :) xx

      Delete
  7. cute photos! i hate being cold but at least they make pictures pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are amazing, you look like you had so much fun XD xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first photo is so lovely, such a nice view! I didn't get a chance to go sledging this year, pretty gutted!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw I love these pictures, the snow where I live just goes brown and sludgey so easily! :(
    http://chloevictoriaguest.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your online journal gave us profitable data to work with. Each and every tips of your post are marvelous. Much appreciated for sharing. Continue blogging, walking shoes for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)