Thursday 17 April 2014

Models Own // Speckled Egg




Models Own nail polish range have really been catching my eye lately! I'm going to do a series of 3 posts as I've purchased some rather beautiful polishes in recent weeks!

Firstly due to the fact that it's Easter weekend I thought we'd start with the speckled egg range! These polishes are a great representation of mini eggs, which are delicious mmm! I chose the shade 'swan' although it was difficult as they're are a range of beautiful shades as you can see from the picture above.

The varnish goes on well, requiring a few coats to guid it up, it has a variety of different size 'speckles' creating an authentic look. The only downside was that it didn't seem very durable however saying that I didn't apply a topcoat so maybe I was at fault there! It only chipped away at the edges of the nail the rest was fine, and when it came to taking off, my was that an effort! It's like glitter nail varnish, now we all know it looks pretty but god is it a b*tch to get off!

At £5 these affordable pots of polish are definitely worth picking up, why not treat yourself to some perfected pampered nails in preparation for the easter weekend?!

 Speaking of which Happy Easter guys, I hope you all get some yummy chocolatey treats!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)