Tuesday 15 April 2014

Happy Beauty Day!


I was a very happy girl the other day when I walked in to boots and saw this little set 'happy beauty day' by Benefit! I've always wanted to try out benefit products but due to the limited amount of shops and the fact that I'm one of those people who likes the real shopping experience as opposed to online I've never got round to trying any out! This little kit came with 3 sample products;
  1. BAD gal lashes mascarra 
  2. The PORE fessional 
  3. Posie tint liquid blush/lip tint 



1. Bad gal lashes I have used the least really, this isn't due to the fact it's a bad product, it's due to the fact that along with this set I also purchased Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara (post up soon!) which is amazing!! It's very different to this as the wands are different, with Bad gal lashes offering a thicker bristled brush, whereas They're Real uses a comb like brush, which I find is better as it gives less clumps, however thicker brushes I find can sometimes offer better volume. It just comes down to what you personally prefer. I have used this a few times and I do like it but compared to They're Real it's not a massive contender in my opinion.


2. I've used this product a few times now and it's not necessarily one I would go out of my way to buy. Although it's good, I think there are cheaper alternatives out there that do the same job. There wasn't massive noticeable differences in my skin but I did like the fact that it is slightly tinted as I think this helps with the covering up of pores. Maybe with a few more uses I might notice more of a difference but it just doesn't wow me really!

3. This is by far my favourite out of the three. This is such a good product and I'm now considering buying the full product when this runs out, as well as wanted to try the other shades. Its a lovely pink stain which blends really well on to the cheek (which is what I mainly use it for). It's well pigmented and gives you a lovely cheeky glow. it has a small brush that you can just sweep acoss the cheek and then just blend with a brush or your finger and vola perfectly pink cheeks! Even better it's a multipurpose product as you can also use it as a stain on your lips. It gives a lovely natural pinky tone to your lips without it looking like you've really got anything on, it just enhances them naturally which I really like.

At £9.95 this little set is definitely worth a go, especially if like me you've never tried benefit products. I think it gives you a nice little taster for a reasonable price! I've definitely been won over and I will be purchasing some full size products in the near future :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)