Tuesday 18 March 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water // Review

Garnier-Micellar-Cleansing-Water-400ml
Yes I'm afraid so, it's another post about how wonderful this new Garnier Micellar Water is! I'm sure you've seen lots of people raving about this product already but I couldn't help but join in! 
I'm usually very lazy when it comes to having a skin care routine - quick and easy is what I like most! I know you should take really good care of your skin but I for one have been known to grab a face wipe or two for a quick fix (I can hear the shrieks as I type)!

However this has definitely changed things for me! A product I actually enjoy using, and to be honest it doesn't take any longer than it would with a face wipe. It makes my skin feel so soft and it's so gentle. I tend to suffer from dry spots around my eyes and lips and this doesn't sting or irritate when applied!

I feel it's given my skin a great result & I was chuffed when the lady at the MAC counter said I had great skin the other day (I know she probably compliments everyone but still). 

The only thing I would say is I think 200 uses may be a little unrealistic, I use this everyday and although it's a big bottle it tends to go down quite quickly but I guess that is probably dependant upon personal use.

Plus it's a bargain at £4.99 so even if you're on the fence it's worth giving it a go at that price! 



3 comments:

  1. I bought this a few weeks ago and couldn't live without it, it's made my skin feel so refreshed!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I don't even know what I did without it! Definitely a staple piece in my skin care routine from now on!! x

      Delete
  2. This is the best skincare product I have ever bought!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)