Tuesday 11 March 2014

Boot 3 for 2 Haul!


It has been a while since I ventured in to boots but I needed to pick up a few products I'd ran out of! However you know when you go in in and forget what you actually needed because your blinded by all the beautiful products?... yeah that happened! It was 3 for 2 so naturally I had to get about 20 items!! 

I've been wanting a cleanser for a while and I've heard rave reviews about the new Garnier Miceller Water so I thought I'd give that a go. I've used it a few times and I'm already in love! I'm the kind of girl that can be very lazy when it comes to make up removal and usually grabs a face wipe (I can here you all tutting as I type)! So hopefully this will encourage me to behave! I couldn't resist picking up my soap and glory wipes just in case though!! 

Next I thought I'd treat myself to another Real Techniques brush. I already have to core collection kit which I love and use everyday, so I thought I'd treat myself to this shading brush!

I picked up the Got2b hair spray because I really like their happy hour one, however I'm a little disappointed with this new Rise n' Shine spray, I feel it doesn't give as much hold as the other one. 

Finally I picked up a few make up bits! I wanted a different coloured blushed I currently mainly use a soap and glory one which is beautiful but I wanted more of a peach colour so thought I'd try this one from Max Factor. I'm not usually a huge fan of creme blushers but thought I'd give it a go as I liked the colour. Baby face is another product I've heard good things about and I have to say it's so soft and lovely to use, my make up just glides on over the top! Then I picked up a few new lippy's because .. well why not? I fancied a nude one and I've lost a coral one I had by Kate Moss which I loved but thought I try one a little different so went for the coral in gold instead. 

Have you picked up anything in the 3 for 2?


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)