Saturday 25 January 2014

Sunday Walks!


I Ok so fitness Friday didn't really happen! I do apologise but my gym habits and motivation is so up and down that I just can't make it a regular thing.

Anyway on to bigger and better thing! I've recently invested in an iPad mini and I'm in love as a Samsung user I was a bit dubious about going for an apple tablet but I thought why not, at least this way I get the best of both worlds right?! Now with my nifty little devise in hand I've decided after much deliberation that I'm going to take that leap in to the world of vlogging! I've always loved the idea and even attempted it when I was younger (which I cringe about now when I look back at them). The only thing I'm stuck on is what do you do your first video about? How do I grab people's attention? If you have any sort of idea I'd love to hear from you!! 

So last weekend the sun was shining and the boyfriend and I took a nice stroll along Brooke beach. It was beautiful! I love winter walks when the air is crisp and the sun is shining! So here are some snaps we took that I wanted to share...



6 comments:

  1. Aw oh my god that shot of you two is way too cute! Made me "AWWWW" out loud!
    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks! I hoped it wouldn't be too soppy :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous photographs :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a lovely day for pretty photos :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)