Friday 4 April 2014

SS14 Pastel Wishlist


1. River Island- Tote bag
I am a huge fan River Island bags and this beauty is no exception!  I love the sophisticated look about this bag. If I could justify the fact that I need more bags in my life then I would definitely be investing in this baby!

2. Asos- Pink heeled sandals 
I feel the need to change my shoe collection a bit now. A few years ago I was going on nights out a lot so my wardrobe consists mainly of heels or flip flops! I really like the sandals that are around at the moment and this cute pair from Asos are right up my street! I have nothing like them either, so these need no further justification really!

3. Topshop- Gingham bralet This cute gingham crop is perfect for Spring and Summer. I'm a sucker for crop tops! I love the frills and bow on this it makes it a really cute piece I think!

4. Missguided- Jumpsuit with lace detail
This gorgeous Jumpsuit is a lovely colour and has a lace panel along the side. It's from Missguided which I love looking at but every time I order something from there I nearly always send it back because of the fit! (Sometimes I hate being so small)! This looks beautiful in the picture though!

5. Boots- Models Own speckled egg nail polish
I love painting my nails and buying new colours so I think I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on the new models own speckled egg collection. Perfect for Easter and the colours are so pretty!!

6. Shelly's London (Asos)- Mint Boots
I'm loving chunky boots at the moment and these caught my eye due to their lovely mint colour! I think they're subtle yet stylish and fit right in with the pastel trend for Spring.

7. Topshop- Yellow Satchel
Now I couldn't finish off the wish list without the beautiful Topshop satchel. I popped in to Topshop the other day and saw these all lined up in an array of beautiful spring colours! I might just have to make this a new edition to my bag collection!



7 comments:

  1. Perfect wish list, LOVE the Miss Guided jumpsuit! x

    http://stylerehearsal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It's all so pretty!! Love pastels! xx

      Delete
  2. That River Island bag is soooo pretty, I love River Island bags but I've found that they don't really last very long :( x

    Cat | LilacGhosts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. River Island bags are my favourite! The ones I've had have been great! xx

      Delete
  3. Love no.3 the most! Great blog, just started following you x

    www.witty-woman.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! I love a good crop! Aw thank you :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)