Sunday 2 March 2014

Spring Has Sprung



 Asos Petite Structured Top- £28 - River Island Wet Look Leggings- £18 - Topshop Shoes (old) - Lipsy Rose Gold Watch

Hey guys!

Right firstly the photo's are not the best! I enlisted the help of my boyfriend and he did his best, bless him!

I love the fact that we are coming in to spring now. Yay for lighter evenings and sunnier days! So seen as though its spring I've decided I need to update my wardrobe!! I love the fact that pastels are coming back in! After scouring the internet I set my sights on a gorgeous two piece from Asos ! I've wanted a two piece for a while now but I just haven't seen the right one! Now your probably thinking why on earth is she going on about a two piece when in the photo's she clearly isn't wearing one!?! Well the top is actually part of a two piece set, however due to it still being windy and rainy I opted for a warmer disco pant option as opposed to the shorts that go with the top! Hopefully when it's nice day I can do the two piece outfit post! You can find it here! Both the top and shorts have mesh inserts near the edges, which add nice detail. The top is nicely structured giving it a good shape and it's a lovely pastel blue. I can't wait to wear this piece for spring and summer, I think it will look really pretty with a pair of flipflops or barely there sandals!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your look! Pastels are my fav trend for spring. I like the combo black + baby blue. It's true that it's still a bit cool for wearing shorts. I look forward to see you dressed in the two-pieces. Following you on bloglovin.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes I'm loving the pastel trend at the moment!! There will definite be a follow up post with the two piece when it's a little warmer out!

      Thanks for the follow :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)