Friday 21 February 2014

Gingham // Monochrome



Topshop Gingham Treggings// Topshop-Fluffy Crop Jumper// River Island- Bowler Hat// Dorothy Perkins- Necklace// New Look- Ankle Boots

Hello you lovely people!

I've been wanting to do an outfit post for ages now but as I'm just getting back in to blogging for some reason I found it a bit daunting!

As you may already be aware I'm a lover of Topshop! It probably doesn't help that the shopping choices are very limited on the little old Isle of Wight, if I want variety I usually have to hope on a ferry and venture to West Quay or Gunwarf!

Anyway I've had these trousers/ leggings for a little while now but they are still available to buy in store and online! I love them, in fact I love this whole gingham/ tartan/ dogtooth trend that's happening at the moment! I feel it spices up my normal every day attire and its fashionable without trying too hard! I paired them up with my fluffy knit crop Topshop jumper *its so fluffy I wanna die* (despicable me voice) .... super cosy!
Along with another staple piece for anyone's wardrobe, the bowler hat! I got this one from River Island last year after lusting after them for ages and I'm so glad I did! They are so versatile and can make almost any outfit look that little bit more special.
This outfit goes well with a good statement necklace, I originally bought this in the Dorothy Perkins sale for a bargain price of £5!
Finally we have the classic ankle boots, very versatile! Now because of my teeny tiny size 3 feet these are in fact new looks generation range but there are many similar styles out there in a variety of shops at the moment and I'm sure new look have some great choice for adults too!

14 comments:

  1. looove this look! i have a fluffy jumper like that, and it's amazing - so cosy! :) you look lovely!
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunninf look. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is beautiful, you look gorgeous in this outfit.

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was such a bargain! Aw thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ahhh don't you love a nice fluffy sweater?? I was thinking of getting one myself for the cold winter weather! Cool outfit! :)

    Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend one there super cosy! Thanks for stopping by! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love your trousers! There's only a tiny Topshop in my town and it's so annoying - luckily the sales are pretty good! xx Rebecca UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only have a tiny topshop too! Theres not much choice where I live we only really have about 6 decent shops in town!! 😔 xx

      Delete
  6. you look lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate each and every one! :)